- Following your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from “Heming Group” (This is your copy of your registration form).
- If you have not received it, the registration was unsuccessful and you must register once again.
- ANNEXa 4 will cover best available economy class fares in accordance with travel policy.
- All travel arrangements will be made with Heming Group
- Accommodation will be provided at the Hotel Kransapolsky
- All accommodation MUST be booked via the registration page on this website, and not with the hotel directly.
Dam 9, 1012 JS
Phone Number: +1 31 20 554 9111
Any additional nights prior to or after the meeting dates may be requested with Heming Group. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.
Hotel Check-In Information
Check-in time is 15:00 hrs. Every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving earlier, however there are no guarantees. Check-out time is 12:00 hrs. A credit card is required by the hotel at check in.
Incidental expenses, telephone calls, room service, movies etc. will be at your own expense.
Delegates Wishing to Bring a Guest
Due to Healthcare Compliance guidelines, this meeting and surrounding events are open to study personnel only. There will be guest fees applicable. Please contact email@example.com for details.
After approval of your registration, you will be contacted directly by a representative from Heming Group to confirm all travel arrangements. Please allow one week for processing.
Your cooperation in booking/registering early is most appreciated. We will endeavor to confirm your preferred airline, flight times etc. However we cannot guarantee that all special requests can be accommodated.
Your travel documents will be issued electronically and you will receive a copy of your electronic airline tickets after confirming your flights with Heming Group. Please print a copy of your electronic ticket for travel. One (1) week prior to the meeting, you will also receive a final travel confirmation notice, including ground transfer and hotel accommodation details.
Arriving by Air
If arriving by air: Flight proposal will be sent to you within 10 business days of registration. Flights are only held for 24 hours; therefore it must be approved by you by email as soon as possible. Upon approval you will be sent a copy of your electronic ticket. Once issued, airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. You will be personally responsible for any changes made after ticketing.
It is also important to check with your carrier regarding new baggage allowances. Baggage allowance differs by airline, country and destination. Several airlines are now charging for checked luggage. You may incur excess charges due to number of pieces, size and weight per bag or per person. Please visit the airline website.
Ground Transportation/ Shuttle
Upon arrival into Amsterdam Airport Schiphol you will be transferred to Hotel Krasnapolsky. Group arrangements will be in place. Details will be sent 10 days prior to the meeting.
Arriving by Train
Please reserve economy class train tickets locally and submit original receipts for reimbursement.
Arriving by Car
If you are driving to the meeting, onsite parking is available any charges will be covered by ANNEXa4 reimburses .44 cent/km CAD.
Once accommodation and travel arrangements have been booked, any itinerary changes or cancellations will incur charges for which you will be responsible.
All delegates should ensure that they have the necessary travel insurance.
Note: Travel insurance is NOT included and you will be responsible for insurance premiums.
It is MANDATORY that you have proper documentation for travel to the Netherlands. It is the delegate’s responsibility to check entry visa requirements with their local Netherlands Embassy.
Should you require any documentation to assist your visa application, we are able to provide copies of invitation letters, confirmation of hotel bookings and travel confirmations as appropriate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All site Personnel will receive an Expense Reimbursement Form by e-mail, with instructions on submitting and processing their meeting expenses. Please follow below guidelines:
- Keep all original receipts(Receipts should be itemized and not include any alcohol).
- If claiming airfare, you need to include your boarding pass(s)with the Expense Reimbursement Form.
- For ground travel using your own personal vehicle, please include a map from Mapquest. Go to mapquest.com indicating your start point and end point that will calculate the mileage traveled. PHRI will reimburse $0.44 CAD per kilometer.
- Currency conversion will be based on Bank of Canada rates at the date of the meeting.
- Reimbursements can take approximately 6-8 weeks to process.
For More Information About Travel or Hotel Accommodation
Please contact the Heming Group
Tel: 1-888-639-4565 (from North America only)
HOURS: EST 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Heming Group | 2319 Fairview St., Suite 609, Burlington, ON L7R 2E3 | Tel: 905.639.8424 | Toll-Free 1.888.639.4565 | Fax 905.639-8759 | Pat@heminggroup.com
For General Inquires, difficulties registering, study related questions or visa letter requirements:
Please E-mail email@example.com