VOYAGER PAD Asia Pacific Study Update Meeting
On behalf of the VOYAGER PAD Global Study Team, we cordially invite you to participate in the upcoming VOYAGER PAD Asia Pacific Investigator Meeting. During this meeting, we will be reviewing key aspects of the scientific study protocol, recruitment targets and strategies, follow-up and patient retention, and data quality.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers,
20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
June 9 2017
Arrivals/Registration: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Dinner: 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Please plan to arrive in Hong Kong by 6:00pm
June 10 2017 Study Update Meeting
Registration: 7:30am – 9:00am
Meeting Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Please note the following:
- Registration: Kindly register for the meeting (starting today, last day to register will be May 19, 2017). All arrangements, including air travel, accommodation and ground transportation will be organized with the support of Heming Group.
- Dinner: There will be a welcome dinner scheduled for all meeting attendees on June 9th, 2017
- No dinner plans will be arranged for the evening of June 10th. You will be allowed to include your moderate dinner expense as necessary by way of reimbursement. Forms for reimbursement will be provided in your registration packet.
- Questions: Should you have any questions regarding your site’s participation in this meeting, please contact Marg Ferro at email@example.com or your CRA. For questions regarding travel arrangements, please contact Wendy Wright at Heming Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation Details: A final meeting confirmation will be provided approximately 1 week prior to the meeting and will contain all program information.
We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong!