European Investigator Meeting – Registration
On behalf of the VOYAGER PAD Global Study Team, we cordially invite you to participate in the upcoming VOYAGER PAD European Investigator Meeting. During this meeting, we will be reviewing key aspects of the scientific study protocol, recruitment targets and strategies, follow-up and patient retention, and data quality.
Pobrezni 1, 186 00, Prague 8, Czech Republic
May 18th 2017
Arrivals/Registration: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Please plan to arrive in Prague by 6:00pm
Dinner: 7:30pm – 10:00pm
May 19th 2017 (European Study Update Meeting- All Countries)
Registration: 7:30am – 9:00am
Meeting Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
May 20th 2017 (European Investigator Meeting- New Participating Countries Only)
Meeting Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Registration: Kindly register for the meeting (starting today, last day to register will be April 14, 2017). Follow this link http://heminggroup.com/cpc-europe-prague to go to the registration website – Note: Please go to the website to register even if you will not attend. All arrangements, including air travel, accommodation and ground transportation will be organized with the support of Heming Group.
- Dinner: There will be a welcome dinner scheduled for all meeting attendees on May 18th, 2017
- For attendees invited to attend only the VOYAGER PAD European Study Update Meeting on May 19th, no dinner plans will be arranged for the evening of May 19th. You will be allowed to include your moderate dinner expense on May 19th as necessary by way of reimbursement. Forms for reimbursement will be provided in your registration packet.
- For attendees invited to both the VOYAGER PAD European Study Update Meeting on May 19th and the VOYAGER PAD European Investigator Meeting on May 20th (new participating countries in VOYAGER PAD study), dinner will be provided on May 19th. No dinner arrangements will be arranged for May 20th. You will be allowed to include your moderate dinner expense for May 20th as necessary by way of reimbursement. Forms for reimbursement will be provided in your registration packet.
- Questions: Should you have any questions regarding your site’s participation in this meeting, please contact Marg Ferro at firstname.lastname@example.org or your CRA. For questions regarding travel arrangements, please contact Wendy Wright at Heming Group: email@example.com
- Confirmation Details: A final meeting confirmation will be provided approximately 2 weeks prior to the meeting and will contain all program information.
We look forward to meeting you in Prague!