- Following your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from “Heming Group” (This is your copy of your registration form).
- If you have not received it, the registration was unsuccessful and you must register once again.
- NAVIGATE ESUS will cover best available business class fares for flights more than 5 hours in duration and economy class for flights less than 5 hours in accordance with travel policy.
- All travel arrangements will be made with Heming Group
H1898 Barcelona Hotel
Les Rambles, 109, 08002
- Accommodation will be provided for June 8 and if necessary due to flight availability June 9 at the 4 star H1898 Barcelona. There will be a welcome reception on June 8 followed by dinner at a nearby restaurant (details TBC) The Steering Committee Meeting will take place on Thursday June 9. Breakfast, breaks and lunch will be provided. Should your travel schedule require accommodation on June 9 you will be provided with a voucher for dinner.
- Located in the heart of Barcelona, H1898 was once home to the Philippines Tobacco Company. The structure was built in 1891 by Architect Josep Oriol Mestres. 125 years later, Nunez Navarro restored the building, preserving its historical splendor and transforming it into the modern day Hotel 1898. This unique colonial style structure features exclusive 19th century architectural elements and exudes a special personality that brings the best of Barcelona to each and every one of its guests.
- All accommodation MUST be booked via the registration page on this website, and not with the hotel directly.
Additional Accommodation Information
Any additional nights prior to or after the meeting dates may be requested with Heming Group. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.
Check-in time is 15:00 hrs. Every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving earlier, however there are no guarantees. Check-out time is 11:00 hrs. A credit card is required by the hotel at check in.
Incidental expenses, telephone calls, room service, movies etc. will be at your own expense.
For your convenience we have included in room Wi-Fi.
Delegates Wishing to Bring a Guest
Due to Healthcare Compliance guidelines, this meeting and surrounding events are open to study personnel only. Family members or other non-study personnel will not be able to attend company sponsored activities and meals. Thank you for your understanding.
After approval of your registration, you will be contacted directly by a representative from Heming Group to confirm all travel arrangements. Please allow 10 business days for processing.
Your cooperation in booking/registering early is most appreciated. We will endeavor to confirm your preferred airline, flight times etc. However we cannot guarantee that all special requests can be accommodated.
Your travel documents will be issued electronically and you will receive a copy of your electronic airline tickets after confirming your flights with Heming Group. Please print a copy of your electronic ticket for travel. One (1) week prior to the meeting, you will also receive a final travel confirmation notice, including ground transfer and hotel accommodation details.
Arriving by Air
If arriving by air: Flight proposal will be sent to you within 10 business days of registration. Flights are only held for 24 hours; therefore it must be approved by you by email as soon as possible. Upon approval you will be sent a copy of your electronic ticket. Once issued, airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. You will be personally responsible for any changes made after ticketing.
It is also important to check with your carrier regarding new baggage allowances. Baggage allowance differs by airline, country and destination. Several airlines are now charging for checked luggage. You may incur excess charges due to number of pieces, size and weight per bag or per person. Please visit the airline website.
Ground Transportation/ Shuttle
Upon arrival into Barcelona El Prat airport you will be met and transferred to the Hotel 1898. Details and contact information will be sent to your email by June 1.
If you are driving to the meeting, onsite parking is available any charges will be covered by NAVIGATE reimburses .44 cent/km CAD.
Once accommodation and travel arrangements have been booked, any itinerary changes or cancellations will incur charges for which you will be responsible.
All delegates should ensure that they have the necessary travel insurance.
Note: Travel insurance is NOT included and you will be responsible for insurance premiums.
It is MANDATORY that you have proper documentation for travel to Spain. It is the delegate’s responsibility to check entry visa requirements with their local Spanish Embassy.
Should you require any documentation to assist your visa application, we are able to provide copies of invitation letters, confirmation of hotel bookings and travel confirmations as appropriate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All site Personnel will receive an Expense Reimbursement Form in their welcome packet, with instructions on submitting and processing their meeting expenses.
Please follow below guidelines:
- Keep all original receipts (Receipts should be itemized and not include any alcohol).
- If claiming airfare, you need to include your boarding pass(s) with the Expense Reimbursement Form.
- For ground travel using your own personal vehicle, please include a map from Mapquest. Go to www.mapquest.com indicating your start point and end point that will calculate the mileage traveled. PHRI will reimburse $0.44 CAD per kilometer.
- Currency conversion will be based on Bank of Canada rates at the date of the meeting.
- Reimbursements can take approximately 6-8 weeks to process.
For More Information About Travel or Hotel Accommodation
Please contact the Heming Group
Tel: 1-888-639-4565 (from North America only)
HOURS: EST 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Heming Group
2289 Fairview St., Unit 105, Burlington, ON L7R 2E3 | Tel: 905.639.8424
Tel: 905.639.2119 | Toll-Free 1 888 639 4565
For General Inquires, difficulties registering, study related questions or visa letter requirements: Please E-mail email@example.com