- Following your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from “Heming Group” (This is your copy of your registration form).
- If you have not received it, the registration was unsuccessful and you must register once again.
- COMPANY NAME will cover best available economy class fares for flights in accordance with travel policy.
- Costs including air travel by the lowest cost economy airfare will be covered for all attendees. All travel arrangements will be made with Heming Group
- Accommodation will be provided for September 25 and if necessary due to flight availability September 26 at the Hilton Chicago O’Hare.
The only hotel located within O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in a quiet, no fly-zone, the Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport Hotel offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers and time-sensitive jet-setters. Ease your travel experience with quiet accommodations featuring blackout curtains. We also offer an expansive athletic club with refreshing indoor pool and whirlpool – all conveniently connected via underground walkways to airport terminals and Blue-line train to downtown Chicago.
Time sensitive groups can take advantage of newly renovated, state-of-the-art meeting and event space for up to 300 guests, including 40 pre-set boardrooms featuring 65-inch flat screen monitors, white boards and flip charts or multiple ballrooms spanning up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Only Chicago O’Hare hotel accommodations on airport grounds
- Indoor walkway to domestic terminals and the Blue-line train to downtown
- Shuttle Bus available for local area and international terminals
- Flexible meeting space, business centers, UPS Store and catering options
- Expansive fitness center, indoor pool, sauna and full-service locker room
All accommodation MUST be booked via the registration page on this website, and not with the hotel directly.
Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport
O’Hare International Airport
Chicago, Illinois, 60666, USA
TEL: +1-773-686-8000 FAX: +1-773-601-2873
Any additional nights prior to or after the meeting dates may be requested with Heming Group. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservations at the group rate of $ 149.00 per night plus taxes.
Check-in time is 15:00 hrs. Every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving earlier, however there are no guarantees. Check-out time is 11:00 hrs. A credit card is required by the hotel at check in.
Meals will commence with Welcome Buffet Dinner on September 25 and end with lunch on September 26. . Dinner arrangements will be made for those needing to stay overnight on September 26 due to flight scheduling or availability.
Incidental expenses, telephone calls, room service, movies etc. will be at your own expense.
For your convenience we have included in room Wi-Fi.
Delegates Wishing to Bring a Guest
Due to guidelines, this meeting and surrounding events are open to personnel only. Family members or other non-study personnel will not be able to attend company sponsored activities and meals. Thank you for your understanding.
After approval of your registration, you will be contacted directly by a representative from Heming Group to confirm all travel arrangements. Please allow 10 business days for processing.
Your cooperation in booking/registering early is most appreciated. We will endeavor to confirm your preferred airline, flight times etc. However we cannot guarantee that all special requests can be accommodated.
Your travel documents will be issued electronically and you will receive a copy of your electronic airline tickets after confirming your flights with Heming Group. Please print a copy of your electronic ticket for travel. One (1) week prior to the meeting, you will also receive a final travel confirmation notice, including ground transfer and hotel accommodation details.
Arriving by Air
If arriving by air: Flight proposal will be sent to you within 10 business days of registration. Flights are only held for 24 hours; therefore it must be approved by you by email as soon as possible. Upon approval you will be sent a copy of your electronic ticket. Once issued, airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. You will be personally responsible for any changes made after ticketing.
It is also important to check with your carrier regarding new baggage allowances. Baggage allowance differs by airline, country and destination. Several airlines are now charging for checked luggage. You may incur excess charges due to number of pieces, size and weight per bag or per person. Please visit the airline website.
Ground Transportation/ Shuttle
Hilton Chicago O’Hare airport is located directly at Chicago O’Hare terminal. The hotel is accessible by underground walkway or by 24 hour courtesy bus.
If you are driving to the meeting, onsite parking is available any charges will be covered by COMPANY NAME reimburses .44 cent/km CAD.
Once accommodation and travel arrangements have been booked, any itinerary changes or cancellations will incur charges for which you will be responsible.
All delegates should ensure that they have the necessary travel insurance.
Note: Travel insurance is NOT included and you will be responsible for insurance premiums.
It is MANDATORY that you have proper documentation for travel to United States. It is the delegate’s responsibility to check entry visa requirements with their local US embassy. Note that Canadian citizens need a valid passport for travel to the United States.
Should you require any documentation to assist your visa application, we are able to provide copies of invitation letters, confirmation of hotel bookings and travel confirmations as appropriate.
All site Personnel will receive an Expense Reimbursement Form in their welcome packet, with instructions on submitting and processing their meeting expenses. Please follow below guidelines:
- Keep all original receipts(Receipts should be itemized and not include any alcohol).
- If claiming airfare, you need to include your boarding pass(s)with the Expense Reimbursement Form.
- For ground travel using your own personal vehicle, please include a map from Mapquest. Go to mapquest.comindicating your start point and end point that will calculate the mileage traveled. COMPANY NAME will reimburse $0.44 CAD per kilometer.
- Currency conversion will be based on Bank of Canada rates at the date of the meeting.
- Reimbursements can take approximately 6-8 weeks to process.
For More Information About Travel or Hotel Accommodation
Please contact the Heming Group
Tel: 1-888-639-4565 (from North America only)
HOURS: EST 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Heming Group | 2289 Fairview St., Unit 105, Burlington, ON L7R 2E3 | Tel: 905.639.8424 | Toll-Free 1.888.639.4565 | Fax 905.639-8759 | email@example.com
Conference Management | Tel: 905.639.2119 | Toll-Free 1 888 639 4565
For General Inquires, difficulties registering, study related questions or visa letter requirements:
Please E-mail info@HemingGroup.com