- Following your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from “Heming Group” (This is your copy of your registration form).
- If you have not received it, the registration was unsuccessful and you must register once again.
- PHRI will cover best available economy class fares for flights in accordance to our Travel policy.
- Travel arrangements for local delegates will be made through SJRI
- All travel arrangements will be made with Heming Group.
- Accommodation will be provided at the Vinata by Taj Surajkind; Hotel, Delhi
- All accommodation MUST be booked via the registration page on this website, and not with the hotel directly.
Hotel VIVANTA BY TAJ – SURAJKUND
Shooting Range Road,
Faridabad, Haryana – 121 009 INDIA
Any additional nights prior to or after the meeting dates may be requested with Heming Group at the group rate of 7500- Indian Rupees per night single occupancy and 8500- Indian Rupees double occupancy including breakfast. Rates do not include VAT. Additional nights are subject to availability.
Hotel Check-In Information
Check-in time is 15:00 hrs. Every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving earlier, however there are no guarantees. Check-out time is 11:00 hrs. A credit card is required by the hotel at check in.
Meals will be included from dinner on Nov 2 until breakfast on Nov 4.
Incidental expenses, telephone calls, room service, movies etc. will be at your own expense.
For your convenience we have included in room Wi-Fi.
Delegates Wishing to Bring a Guest
In order to keep within budget guidelines, should you wish to bring a guest, there will be a fee charged for your guest to attend any group meals as well as double occupancy charges. You will be responsible to pay this charge in advance. Please contact Heming Group for associated costs. Prepayment by credit card is required. firstname.lastname@example.org
After approval of your registration, you will be contacted directly by a representative from Heming Group to confirm all travel arrangements. Please allow 14 business days for processing.
Your cooperation in booking/registering early is most appreciated. We will endeavor to confirm your preferred airline, flight times etc. However we cannot guarantee that all special requests can be accommodated.
Your travel documents will be issued electronically and you will receive a copy of your electronic airline tickets after confirming your flights with Heming Group. Please print a copy of your electronic ticket for travel. Two (2) weeks prior to the meeting, you will also receive a final travel confirmation notice, including ground transfer and hotel accommodation details.
Arriving by Air
If arriving by air: Flight proposal will be sent to you within 10 business days of registration. Flights are only held for 24 hours; therefore it must be approved by you by email as soon as possible. Upon approval you will be sent a copy of your electronic ticket. Once issued, airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. You will be personally responsible for any changes made after ticketing.
It is also important to check with your carrier regarding new baggage allowances. Baggage allowance differs by airline, country and destination. Several airlines are now charging for checked luggage. You may incur excess charges due to number of pieces, size and weight per bag or per person. Please visit the airline website.
Ground Transportation/ Shuttle
Round trip ground transportation will be provided. Details will be forwarded 2 weeks prior to travel.
If you are driving to the meeting, onsite parking is available any charges will be covered. PHRI reimburses .44 cent/km CAD.
Once accommodation and travel arrangements have been booked, any itinerary changes or cancellations will incur charges for which you will be responsible.
All delegates should ensure that they have the necessary travel insurance.
Note: Travel insurance is NOT included and you will be responsible for insurance premiums.
It is MANDATORY that you have proper documentation for travel to India. It is the delegate’s responsibility to check entry visa requirements with their local Indian Embassy.
Should you require any documentation to assist your visa application, we are able to provide copies of invitation letters, confirmation of hotel bookings and travel confirmations as appropriate. Please email Tips3@phri.ca
All site Personnel will receive an Expense Reimbursement Form in their welcome packet, with instructions on submitting and processing their meeting expenses. Please follow below guidelines:
- Keep all original receipts(Receipts should be itemized and not include any alcohol).
- If claiming airfare, you need to include your boarding pass(s) with the Expense Reimbursement Form.
- For ground travel using your own personal vehicle, please include a map from Mapquest. Go to mapquest.com indicating your start point and end point that will calculate the mileage traveled. PHRI will reimburse $0.44 CAD per kilometer.
- Currency conversion will be based on Bank of Canada rates at the date of the meeting.
- Reimbursements can take approximately 6-8 weeks to process.
For More Information About Travel or Hotel Accommodation
Please contact the Heming Group
Tel: 1-888-639-4565 (from North America only)
HOURS: EST 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Heming Group | 2319 Fairview St., Suite 609, Burlington, ON L7R 2E3 | Tel: 905.639.8424 | Toll-Free 1.888.639.4565 | Fax 905.639-8759 | email@example.com
For General Inquires, difficulties registering, study related questions or visa letter requirements:
Please E-mail Tips3@phri.ca