Corporate and Travel Incentives
Think of us as a giant stress relief for your organization!
Corporate travel can be a challenge. It can quickly become too large of a task for any one corporation to handle alone. With over 100 years of combined experience in the travel industry we provide our corporate travel clients with an exceptional level of service to ensure a successful business trip.
Heming Group will define your travel objectives, identify your specific travel needs, analyze the available travel options and present a tailored assessment and travel proposal.
There’s so much more to business travel than just finding the cheapest airfare, accommodation and car rental. We believe cost is important of course, but a successful business trip is our principal objective. Why jeopardize your success with travel-related problems that could have been avoided with a travel management team who paid attention to detail and provided Heming’s guaranteed high level of personal service.
For Business People on the Move
A professional travel consultant isn’t a luxury, it is simply good business.
- Extensive fare information and pricing programs
- A selection of pricing on all classes of service First/Business and Economy
- Immediate confirmations through our airline reservation system with best buy capabilities.
- Corporate and negotiated hotel rates automatically applied.
- Corporate car rental rates
- A review of your travel plans relayed to your mobile device after we have made the arrangements.
- Dedicated consultants to service your account
- Visa and passport assistance along with general travel knowledge and updates.
- Travel management reports
- A toll free number across North America
Contact our Corporate Travel Expert Patricia Veri
905-639-8424 or 1-888-639-4565
Want to reward the top people in your company? Or perhaps you need a customer appreciation program?
The company cares and appreciates the team. Creating a personalized relaxation experience for your employees; positions the company as a caring leader and develops true devotion and appreciation. A happy, relaxed and dedicated employee is a productive employee.
Heming Group can help you assemble a great incentive program. This is a unique way to build and improve business relationships with clients, potential clients and employees. Consider the benefits of a Heming Group incentive program and what it can do for your company’s morale and its bottom line.
Lots of choices
Your company could offer weekend getaways which may include golf, spa or skiing. Cruises, European tours, or a Safari program for those top clients.
For your own employees it can be one of the above, or if you need to keep it small, no problem!
Let us design a points program so your employees can actively work towards a goal on an individual trip or an annual company group trip.
Our goal is to create a unique experience. For some it can be relaxation of the body, mind and soul. Others may enjoy team building with a group of co-workers; the menu is vast and we customize the plan for your requirements.
You are in the right place if…
- You have a new sales goal to reach this year
- You need to retain your top performers in a competitive job market
- Your hardest working employees are due some recognition and reward
- Your sales team needs to be more focused and goal-oriented
- You need to build rapport with your clients
- You have a new product to launch
Contact M. Dennis Heming
Toll Free 1.888.639.4565