Travel planners that make a world of difference!
Greetings from Heming Group!
These past few months have been a rollercoaster for our industry and our client friends around the world. Just as the travel industry was beginning to understand how to navigate through this new normal, we were all reminded very quickly that we don’t always control our daily destiny. We often seem to be taking one step forward and two steps back!
Between the airline industry challenges with cancelled flights, governments changing the rules daily, and then Covid’s new hurricane Omicron disrupting lives and the world again, it can be somewhat overwhelming and quite frankly exhausting. However, we feel there is no greater value than staying committed to our passion and purpose and believing that we did not come this far to only come this far!
It is important to remain grateful, positive, and focused on our purpose.
2021 was a year of reflection, rebuilding, and planning for the future. It has taken financial courage for all of us in the face of business challenges and scary industry projections to stay committed to our passion for ourselves and purpose for those we service.
We remain optimistic about the future and can see a light at the end of the tunnel. When travel soon returns, we will be here and ready to service all of your business, personal and meeting needs.
It all starts with a conversation…
“Treat your best employees to a Taste of the Big Apple!”
Starting from just $ 750.00 per person for a 3 day 2 – night getaway to New York City! Includes round trip economy airfare Toronto to LaGuardia via Air Canada or American Airlines. Two-night stay in 4 star hotel, similar to OYO Times Square or An Artful Hotel.
We can add some exciting sightseeing and dining options upon request. Such as;
- Circle Line Cruise around Manhattan
- Deluxe brunch at the Rainbow Room at Top of the Rock
- Tickets to Broadway Play
- Dinner at famous 21 Club
- Cake Decorating with a Food Network Star
- Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
“What happens in Vegas…”
Heming Group’s custom designed program includes:
- Return air from Toronto to Las Vegas
- 4 nights at one of our many properties on the Las Vegas Strip
- The Mirage
- Treasure Island
- MGM Grand
- Caesars Palace
- Others available
- Hotel taxes & resort fees
- Guided walking tour of old Las Vegas (approx. 2 hours)
- Special dinner vouchers at Gordon Ramsey’s Hell Kitchen or Bobby Flay’s Masa Grill restaurant (of choice)
- Tickets to a Cirque Du Soleil performance
“Streetcars to Vineyards Dream Package”
This fabulous trip to San Francisco includes:
- Round trip economy airline tickets from Toronto to San Francisco
- 3 nights city center hotel
- 1 day Cable Car Passports
- Alcatraz Tour tickets
- Dinner voucher at Bay area restaurants
- Napa Valley Wine Train Tour Package with 2 nights accommodation at Napa River Inn and 2 Downtown Wine Tasting cards.
Programs can be adjusted or customized to your needs.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and can change depending upon season of travel.
Please contact us for custom designed program or one of our features with current pricing options.